Thursday, September 22, 2005

Soon...........Soon...........

I will be in Sydney soon!!!!!!!!! Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

If you can't all tell by now, I'm rather excited. I think I started getting very excited last night when it hit me that I will be spending all of next week in the Big Smoke!! Hurrah!!!

I will also be graduating at long last on Tuesday the 27th!!! I'm going to chuck my hat up in the air and I don't care if it falls on the ground and gets muddy................I'll do it anyway and then steal someone else's hat and give them my cruddy one!! Hehe. I am also looking foward to going to Canberra and tiptoeing through the tulips at Floriade. Hopefully Kasun will pick me some flowers and present them to me...............(this is a hint for you Kasun, if you are reading this!!).

Hmmm..........what else. I am going to be busy tomorrow so that's good, time will fly. I will be going to Sashani's birthday party tomorrow (an all you can eat seafood restaraunt..........they better have other stuff). I will be walking in our cancer Relay For Life tonight and perhaps tomorrow morning, so I will be a bit tired and will sleep on the plane.

I ALSO NEED TO PACK!!! Still haven't done that yet.

I have a joke for you, it's pretty pathetic/funny so I hope you enjoy it!!!

Q. What do you call an adolescent rabbit??

A. A pubic hare.

Hehe, that's courtesy of my cousin in Perth (Tammi). Her sense of humour is worse than mine.

Take care and I'll see my buddies in Sydney soon!!!

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

11 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!

Yoomi

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005, Blogger Vidya said...

It was great to see you Anita!!

Your Jack handy thoughts keep getting wierder!!! :-S

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rogue commentary I take it...

Yoomi

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the blogs have gone terribly silent. Hopefully it will pick up soon!

Yoomi

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I didn't look at a computer screen for a week!!! Hehehe, how good was that!!

Was great seeing you guys again......I'm missing Sydney a little at the moment. Just got back to Darwin this morning.

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005, Blogger Vidya said...

UPDATE!!! I want to hear all about your trip!

I am sorry I couldn't come see you on sunday :(

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breaking News:

Oporto Threatens to SHUT DOWN due to lack of updates on ANIKA's blog!!!

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Good grief!!!

I'll update soon Rids......

*takes a bite of an imaginary bondai burger*

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005, Blogger Vidya said...

"Aahh.. but does it ahve egg in it?"

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Perhaps it does, after all, it has chicken in it!!! Hehe!!

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005, Blogger Vidya said...

HURRY UP AND UPDATE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home