Monday, July 04, 2005

Full House And Other Things

Well, well, it's been a long time coming, but I've finally decided to update my blog. Woohoo!! I just returned from Sydney on Monday morning. My flight got in at about 12.40pm and by the time I collected my luggage it was about 1.20am, and by the time I got to sleep it was about 2.00am. I thought I'd set my alarm on my mobile for 6.45am so I could leave for work at 7.30am. When my alarm went off I dragged myself out of bed, and went to the bathroom, it was only then I realised my mobile was still on Sydney time, and it was actually 6.15am Darwin time!!! How annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I got over it, and things were all good.

I had a nice time in Sydney, it was freezing and rainy, but there were a couple of days of sunshine in there which cheered me up and made me feel like continuously saying "it's another BEEEUUUUTIFUL day!!!" Thanks to all my buds who made me feel welcome and those who made a big effort to cross over from the ACT into the real part of the country. I honestly had a blast with you all. I also enjoyed all the shopping I did!! Woohoo, go the Factory Outlets!!! Also, spending time with a certain 'someone' was fun and I'm glad to see that some things never change.

At the moment our house in Darwin is full. My cousin from Perth, her hubby, and one of her sons (the little one) are here for a holiday. So far, it's been so good. I played basket ball with Condi and Adam yesterday, and I think I almost passed out from running and jumping like I haven't done in a long time!!! It was a lot of fun though, and I realised I can still shoot hoops a little............

We are all going to see 'Madagascar' today. I've heard this isn't a GREAT movie, but I'll try not to go in there with too many expectations.

Take care and you have a BEEEUUUTIFUL day!!!!

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: Why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 05, 2005, Blogger Vidya said...

certain "someone"??? you mean me right??? :P

I am glad you had a good time - hope to see you here again real soon!

Love,
Vidya

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but 'someone' thinks u suck....

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Hey, who wrote that anonymous comment?? Too much of a coward to state your name, age, and location??

*evil laugh*

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I have found the culprit who wrote the anonymous comment........his name is Kasun, and he didn't really mean what he wrote!!!

I threatened to do bad things to him!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home