Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yoga In India Vs Yoga In Australia


Yoga in India


Yoga In Australia

Hey All, I just HAD to post this up!!! The first time I saw this I almost died laughing at my work computer (I couldn't laugh as loud as I wanted, but I kinda just had to be content with swallowing my giggles and leaning forward a bit whilst I convulsed as quietly as I could!!!!)

ENJOY!!!

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: Here's a good trick: Get a job as a judge at the Olympics. Then, if some guy sets the world record, pretend you didn't see it and go, 'Okay, is everybody ready to start now?'

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 13, 2005, Blogger Vidya said...

AIYOOOOO!!!

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you just love it!!!

I always imagine that guy having the BIGGEST headache when he wakes up (the Australian one!!)

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anika,

I just loved that Jack Handy thought. Imagine if people actually did that. Wouldn't it be the funniest thing in the world. Of course, the person breaking the record might end up just a tad frustrated but hey, it's not like they're keeping the times :P

Yoomi

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Hehe, I know Yoomi!!!

I don't know why I imagine it as a weighlifting competition!!! If I was the guy, I'd chuck the weights at the judge!!! (That's just me though!!)

 
At Friday, December 16, 2005, Blogger Vaibhav said...

@joke - if only you want get knocked off!!

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...Might be a bit difficult Anika. You'd have to train for years to do that and even then, you might as well compete properly and go for the medal :D

Yoomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home