Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We Don't Like Cricket.........

Oh no!!!!!

We LOVE IT!!!!! (ah!!!!)

*sings*

Ummm...........I'm rather excited that Sri Lanka just kicked some South African butt!!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Could this be like the summer of 1995-96?? I hope so!!!! This victory just proves that we (the Sri Lankan team) are not just a bunch of losers, but great sportsmen who deserve to be taken seriously!!! You go guys!!!!

I contemplated wearing my Sri Lanka cricket shirt back on the plane to MRM tomorrow but decided against it. I'm not sure how other people would take it (I was also a little afraid). Maybe I'll wear it if we get into the finals!!!!!

Okay, that's all!!! I'm leaving to the mine tomorrow morning!!!!

And to all a good night!!!

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker. It may just mean you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will one day understand why so many people love cricket. One day, one day!

Yoomi

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

what cricket? Waht are you talking about?? :P

 
At Thursday, January 26, 2006, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I got a lot of flack from the guys at work because Sri Lanka kicked Australia's butt!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home