Sunday, April 23, 2006

Survey

Hi There,

I recently sent out a survey to all my friends via email. Melanie, who has too much time on her hands, composed the following answers (and pretended to be me). I want to share this with you, because I found them rather funny, and I get to plagerise her work!!!

Mel, I still need to call you and abuse you, but I find that "Doris" is a very funny middle name (I like it!!!).

1. What is your full name? Anika Doris Perera
2. What color pants are you wearing? No pants today just a kilt
3. What are you listening to right now? Yani - you remember him everyone, he was the greek looking guy on those CD covers in borders
4. What was the last thing you ate? Rocks...mmm rocks
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Always...I am currently in love with 25 men that I met today (a maybe a few women)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? brown
7. How is the weather right now? Its Darwin...the weather is shit! I hate Darwin!!!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My self - I rang myself from my home phone as I wanted to see if there was a time difference between my right ear and my left ear
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
10. How old are you today? same age as I was yesterday - IDIOT!
11. Favorite drink? Passionpop
12. Favorite sport? Find the Snake
13. Hair color? Black
14. Do you wear contacts? Um...no although I once put some cling wrap in my eye to see what it would be like if I needed glasses
15. Siblings? 20 million...all sri lankans are me bros and sis'
16. Favorite month? March
17. Favorite food? Cabbage
18. What was the last movie you saw? Crossroads with Brittany Spears...YOU HAVE TO SEE IT ... IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!.
19. Favorite day of the year? Everyday is Anika day!
20. What do you do to vent anger? By swinging on the swings and then screaming like a walrus
22. Summer or winter? Whats the question?
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Is that a racist question?
25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get some response - I sent it to everyone I know
26. Who is most likely to respond? Probably myself...I have a very healthy inner-dialogue going on!.
27. Who is least likely to respond? Um...Me... I may have healthy inner dialogue but I also have self esteem issues
28. When was the last time you cried? I'm crying right now!
29. What is under your bed? Nothing my mum would care about...no I've got nothing under there that she'll want to confiscate
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I don't technically need friends...but there are really too many to count so I can't tell you...but I do HAVE friends
31. What did you do last night? Pretended I was a cat and helped my cat have a bath.
32. What are you afraid of? I'm afraid of nothing except being in enclosed space, being in wide open spaces and around people, near spiders or snakes or boys or the sea or old people that have false teeth...
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? That sounds kind of dirty to me...
34. Favorite car? One that moves.
35. Favorite flower? cauli
36. Number of keys on your key ring? I'm not allowed to have keys...my mum says I'm too special
37. How many years at your current job? J-O-B? whats that?
38. Favorite day of the week? Dunno
39. What did you do on your last birthday? waited for my firends to arrive for my party - they didn't turn up. On the plus side...I got an entire birthday cake to myself!
40. How many states have you lived in? do you mean at once?
41. How many cities have you lived in? Dunno
42. What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? skip

So, as you can see, she is quite amusing, with friends like Mel, who needs Jack Handy?? Am I right??

Anyways, this got me out of actually writing a post. BTW, Darwin is on Cyclone Warning at the moment. I'm going to go and stock up on the baked beans right now.

Bye Bye!!!!

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said "I like mayonnaise". She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.

9 Comments:

At Monday, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pretty funky thought for the day. I find I make less comments here. I like the chatterbox a lot...

Yooooooomi

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

After you are done abusing Mel... call me...I will call her and abuse her too... it is better to give it to her all in one go. :P

What are you doing with the cyclones Anika???

But seriously - STAY SAFE!

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

"24. Chocolate or vanilla? Is that a racist question?"

THAT IS MY FAVOURITE!

I also like the cling wrap one!

Everytime I read it or think about it I crack up laughing! Not good if you think about it while you are on public transport or are in TC with a media bottle ready to aliquot...

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe this 'Melanie' sounds like a top character! If I was Colin Firth I'd propose to her right now!

Dr Immunology

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

Dr. Immunology,

Don't you think that Colin Firth would prefer a "GENETICIST/ MOLECULAR BIOLOGIST" though???

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Colin Firth should Dr Immunology... She's a real character...

Yoomi

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally have to say the answer to question 31 makes me giggle...funny

Dr Immunology

 
At Saturday, May 06, 2006, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Yeah, 31 is a good one, and so is the kilt answer!!! Also the fact that I skip before I sleep is amusing........

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006, Blogger Vidya said...

any plans to update?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home