Sunday, June 17, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmm..........

Hey There,

Ever realise that you are getting older each day?? No?? Well, I have come to that realisation!!! I think it always hits me at work, when people say "so, what are you doing on your week off??" I usually reply with "no plans really, just see what comes up."

Back in the days when I was a uni student, on my vacation, I would be doing something almost every day. I would definitely be clubbing every weekend. I would be going to dinners, friends houses, movies, etc, etc. But it seems that I have slowed down. I acually enjoy just doing nothing on the weekend and not having to worry about what to wear, how much money you will need, whether you would see any cute guys.........

Seriously, I also have been getting right back into older songs, such as the title of the post (song by C&C Music Factory). I love listening to songs from the 80's and 90's. Some of my favourites include 'All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You' by Heart, 'Anything' by 3T, 'Hook Me Up' by CDB, 'We Didn't Start The Fire' by Billy Joel, 'Nothing Compares 2 U' by Sinead O'Connor, 'Joyride' by Roxette, etc, etc.

I'm loving my sentimental moments when I remember singing/grooving to these songs as a young child. Who could forget 'You Can't Touch This' by MC Hammer??

Though I love today's music, I guess it doesn't have the quirkiness of the music from the 80's and 90's. Needless to say, I feel old saying that some of my favourite songs at the moment are not being played on Rage on the weekends.

Have a lovely day where ever you are, what ever you are doing!!!

Jack Handy Thought For The Day: What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home