Oh My Goodness!!!Well, suffice to say, the title of my post expresses quite well how I'm feeling on the eve of my 24th birthday............
24!!!!! Where have the years gone??
Gone are the carefree days of my youth, check out what I did today:
- Woke up early and went to the doctor regarding pain in my fingers which I sustained at work.
- Went to the physio to shed some light on the matter. He told me he would need to see me tomorrow also. "But it's my birthday tomorrow!!!" I said. He told me that they would have a cake for me.
- I met up with Holly after that and we discussed our friend Roxanne's upcoming wedding, and also Holly's almost five year old son's antics.
- I then shopped for a present for Natasha who will be leaving for a trip around Europe in 2 weeks.
- I came home and had lunch (to save some money).
- I washed my clothes.
I don't know if any of this is interesting, but I guess 'boring' goes hand in hand with being 'old'. That's how I'm feeling at the moment, old and boring. Whoever thought I'd be trying to get worker's compensation??
I hope I haven't depressed anybody.
Jack Handy Thought For The Day: I remember how the other kids used to say that old Mister Swenson was the meanest man in town. But I said I thought he was nice, that he just didn't know how to show it. The meanest man in town, I said, was the mean old guy who lived in the big white house. "THAT'S MISTER SWENSON," they said. Oh, my mistake.